Measures to support website accessibility
Thorne HealthTech undertakes the following measures to ensure accessibility to its websites:
- Assign clear and consistent accessibility goals and responsibilities
- Include individuals with disabilities in mind during the website design process
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for website designers and developers that can be implemented to improve accessibility for individuals who have disabilities. The WCAG defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Thorne HealthTech is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partial conformance means that some parts of the website content do not fully conform to the WCAG accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility to Thorne HealthTech's websites. Please let us know if you encounter an accessibility barrier on a Thorne HealthTech website by contacting us at the following:
- Phone: +18002281966
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 620 Omni Industrial Blvd, Summerville, South Carolina 29486
- Postal address: 620 Omni Industrial Blvd, Summerville, South Carolina 29486
We make every effort to respond to user feedback within two business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Thorne HealthTech's websites are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All up-to-date standard compliant browsers with assistive technology
However, Thorne HealthTech's websites are not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox with inverted colors
The accessibility of Thorne HealthTech's websites rely on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and assistive technologies or plug-ins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied on to conform with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility to Thorne HealthTech's websites, there might be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an accessibility issue that is not listed below.
Known limitations for Thorne HealthTech's websites:
- Product Reviews: Comments might not be read correctly with screen readers because we cannot ensure the quality of the contribution. Thorne does monitor user comments, and we typically repair an issue within two business days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter a product review issue.
- Autoplay Media: Media plays automatically when visiting certain webpages because no playback controls are offered. We are working toward eliminating autoplay. Please disable autoplay within your browser settings as necessary.
Thorne HealthTech assessed the accessibility of its websites utilizing the following approach:
- External evaluation
For questions or complaints on website accessibility issues, please contact us at email@example.com.